Each of us has been given an immensely powerful yet commonly misunderstood and undervalued gift. As a result, people are living far below their design and destiny, are largely unproductive, and not impacting and influencing their community as they desire.
Tim pours over 25 years of experience growing and consulting multi-million dollar businesses, training people in a variety of cultures around the world, and intense study of success mindsets, strategies, and practices to effectively address these concerns.
Endorsed by 50 prominent leaders, this book helps readers discover and unleash their unique gift to approach challenges, relationships and financial management with an empowered, "can-do" perspective. This fresh, innovative approach equips readers to unlock greater purpose, strengthen relationships and increase their generosity. Learn how to grow beyond the challenges that you are facing today and thrive even in the most difficult situations.
This book will help you:
- Find your unique purpose and powerfully live it.
- Bring clarity, power, and balance to the creative gift God gave you to transform your world.
- Instill greater confidence, strengthen relationships, and increase your giving and finances.
- Approach your problems with energy, creativity, and skill even in the harshest of environments.
- Break free from the paralyzing lie of scarcity (there's not enough and I'm not enough).
- See how your work is a place of worship and working intimately with God.
- And many more life-changing concepts, strategies and habits that will help you fulfill your God-given assignment!
"My friend Tim Redmond has lived the principles he shares in this book in faith, family, and business. His passion for you to live in financial strength and generosity will radically transform every area of your life. The Power to Create will propel you into your divine calling like never before!"
--John Bevere, Author & Speaker
"I believe this book should be the textbook for anyone wanting to start a business, struggling with a business or wanting their business to grow."
--George Reece, Managing Partner, Murray Franklyn Companies
"This is a must read for minds and spirits ready to explore and experience the energy of creative power. "
--Dr. Mark Rutland, President of ORU and Global Servants, Inc.